Kolkata is the second-largest city in India and comes with the ongoing festival of human existence very successfully. This particular city is a very luxurious city which will help in providing people with refined and pointedly futuristic systems so that everybody will be on the right track of dealing with things without any kind of doubt. This particular city is known as the artistic and culturally sound city which will help in providing people with intellectual benefits without any kind of doubt. It is very much advisable for people to visit this particular city at least once in a lifetime and staying at Hyatt Kolkata is a very good idea for people. Following are the most important reasons why visiting the city of Kolkata is worth it:
- Victoria Memorial:This is the best possible large marble building which is considered to be the pride of Kolkata. It was built between 1906 and 1921 and has been dedicated to the memory of Queen Victoria. Nowadays this is very well famous across the globe as a popular tourist spot under the Ministry of culture.
- Fort William: Fort William is a fort that has been built on the eastern banks of the river Hooghly and is considered to be one of the major distributaries of the Ganges. The magnificent structure has been spread across 70 acres and is considered to be the best possible opportunity of having proper access to the lush green gardens very successfully.
- Howrah Bridge: This particular bridge is perfectly located on the river Hooghly and is in the West Bengal or the Rabindra Setu. This is the main connection between the Howrah and Kolkata and is considered to be the best possible bridge along with one of the busiest pathways among all the available options. This is considered to be one of the most important places to be visited by people whenever they go with the option of visiting the city of Kolkata.
- Indian Museum: This is the oldest possible museum in the world which is very much capable of providing people with access to the rare collections of ornaments, antiques, mummies, Mughal paintings and several other kinds of related things.
- Marble Palace: The Marble Palace near north Kolkata was built in 1835 by Rajinder who is very well-known for the art collection of masterpieces. This particular Palace is very much famous among international artists and helps in providing people with the best possible opportunity of witnessing the great architectural styles.
- Mother House: This is the place where the term Mother Teresa is present and has been perfectly maintained by her missionaries as well as followers who have promoted the legacy across the whole world. This is considered to be one of the most important places to be visited by people in Kolkata city.
- Science City Kolkata:This is considered to be one of the most important areas in the city of Kolkata and was inaugurated on 1 July 1997. This is the major tourist attraction for the residents of Kolkata as well as for the people who are visiting Kolkata. This is one of the finest and the largest science museums in the whole world and ultimately helps in providing people with a fun way of learning science.
- Paul’s Cathedral Kolkata: This is considered to be the first cathedral that has been built over the territory of the British Empire. This particular place is considered to be the best possible opportunity of ensuring that people will be able to enjoy the perfect study of the Indo Gothic style of architecture and further make sure that everybody will be having a clear idea about the rich history.
- Birla Mandir Kolkata: This particular type of glowing structure is very much capable of adopting the streets of Kolkata and is considered to be one of the most popular Hindu temples. This particular temple has been dedicated to Lord Krishna and Radha and is considered to be the perfect specimen of craftsmanship in the life of people without any kind of doubt.
- Eden Gardens: This particular place is known as the largest possible cricket stadium in India and is the second largest in the whole world. Eden Garden Inn has the capacity of more than 66,000 people and is perfectly set in the adjoining garden where Eden related one-time governor of Auckland would Street install during the evenings. This particular place is considered to be one of the most important places to be visited by people in the city of Kolkata.
- Birla Industrial and Technological Museum: This is considered to be the first scientific and industrial visit in India and is considered to be one of the most important prime attractions of the city. This particular place is very much popular for the galleries and three-dimensional shows possessed by it.
- Botanical Gardens:The potential Gardens of Kolkata have been founded in the year 1787 and has been perfectly protected by the botanical survey of India. It has been perfectly stretched over more than 109 ha and also has access to the greatest Banyan tree in the whole world. The Botanical Gardens of the Kolkata Arnav was renamed as Acharya Jagadish Chandra Indian Botanical Garden.
- Alipore zoo: This particular zoo is also known as the Calcutta Zoological Garden of Alipore and is one of the oldest zoological parks in India. It is considered to be one of the major tourist attractions in the city of Kolkata and is very much capable of attracting tourists from the whole globe so that people can perfectly explore the wildlife and can enjoy themselves.
Hence, whenever the individuals are interested to witness all the above-mentioned places in person then staying at Hyatt Kolkata is a very good idea on the behalf of people so that they will be having the perfect experience of their life. Ultimately in this way, people will be able to plan the trip to the city of Kolkata very efficiently and successfully.